The engagement of this project has ended
6 months ago
1) Did you take part in Ceredigion's on-line active travel engagement in 2020/2021?
2a) If commenting about a route outside one of the defined active travel settlement areas, please give a description so we know where you are referring to.
Llanerchaeron to Lampeter
3) Are we correct in our assessment of routes that already meet the agreed standards (existing routes)?
4) Do you think the network of proposed (future) routes shown on this map will encourage you to walk/cycle more for everyday journeys?
4a) If you answered no or maybe to question 4, what else would help you change your current short car journeys to walking and cycling?
5) Are there routes missing from the proposed network that would help you make every-day active travel journeys?
5a) If you answered yes to question 5, please provide details
6) Do you have any additional comments regarding walking and cycling facilities or active travel policy that you would like us to consider?
There were many comments about the above route in the last consultation which you chose to ignore. There is NO safe cycle/walking route through Ciliau Aeron-Felinfach and with the new Aeron Valley school being built here it should be a priority.
8 months ago
2) Please select the settlement you are commenting on.
Cycle pathway from Llangybi to Lampeter
The unused railway from Llangybi to Lampeter is the ideal place to add a cycle path to encourage active travel as it is largely not built on and can be accessed at a number of points.
9 months ago
Please consider a cycle/walking route through Long Wood which is a community wood. This would provide a circular route from Lampeter along the proposed old railway route to Llangybi back to Lampeter.
it is essential that showers are provided to allow use of cycling for work and leisure purposes. These can easily be added to existing conveniences or to leisure centres, with a small payment to cover costs. Secondly, we have a ridiculous situation where no bicycles can be carried on the rural Bwcabus service...this prevents the implementation of any kind of integrated sustainable rural transport system.
There is no safe cycle or walking route between Llanerchaeron and Lampeter. I know many people commented on this in the last survey and you seem to have totally ignored them!
Existing paths are poor and not managed